Leading international, regional experts and decision makers to attend
Official Co-host: Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC)
Under the Patronage of: The Minister of Oil, State of Kuwait
Gold Sponsor: National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) | Knowledge Partner: EY | Legal Partner: HFW
Kuwait City, Kuwait: 6 February 2019
Petroleum Economist, the global energy magazine, and Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC) will co-host the fifth annual Energy Strategy Forum at the JW Marriott Hotel, Kuwait City on Tuesday 5 February. National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) is the gold sponsor, EY is the knowledge partner, while HFW is the legal partner.
The one-day forum will address the issues that really matter for this part of the world, and beyond including the global and regional market outlook; new methods for financing; energy transformation and sustainability. See the working agenda for the full schedule of discussion.
This VIP, invitation-only forum brings together a 150-strong international audience to hear expert views on what 2019 and beyond holds. The audience will include international and regional policy makers, national oil companies, international oil companies, financiers, investors, and other key market players.
Eminent speakers at this fifth annual event will include:
• HE. Dr. Khaled Al-Fadhel, Minister of Oil, Electricity & Water, State of Kuwait
• HE. Hashem Sayed Hashem, Deputy Chairman and CEO, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation
• H.E Abbas A. AI-Naqi, Secretary General, OAPEC
• Walid Al-Nader, Chairman, Shell Kuwait
• Dr. Sun Xiansheng, Secretary General, International Energy Forum
• Jonathan Blackburn, Partner, EY
• Pradeep Handa, General Manager – Foreign Corporate, Oil and Trade Finance Group, NBK
• Robert P. Ryan, Senior Vice President, Chief Commodity & Energy Strategist, BCA Research
• Bill Farren-Price, Director, RS Energy Group
• Monir Salem Bou Ghanem, Director - Environmental Policy & Planning, Environment Agency Abu Dhabi
• Rani Selwanes, Managing Director, NBK Capital
• Andy Brogan, Partner, Global Oil & Gas Transaction Advisory Services Leader, EY
• Richard Lucas, Managing Partner, HFW
The stage is set for an interesting and high-level discussion around the drivers of change and their likely effect on the regional and global sector. Participants will be able to explore these issues and question these experts, as well as hearing directly from key policy makers.