Global best practice standards, customer service delivery and expert event management ensure QNCC’s overwhelmingly positive customer satisfaction rating
Doha, Qatar, 24 August 2015: Qatar National Convention Centre, the Middle East’s leading exhibition and convention centre, recently conducted a survey amongst its international and regional clients garnering feedback on its event management for the first half of 2015. The response was overwhelmingly positive, with 87 percent of the customer satisfaction rating being outstanding, excellent and very good. Moreover, the QNCC team has received client appreciation letters from the majority of clients they served between January and June highlighting specific areas of excellence and appreciation.
Customer appreciation letters are valued by QNCC’s dedicated team, as they inspire great work ethic and commitment to all projects, regardless of their size. QNCC recently received such a letter from the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) regarding the Thirteenth United Nations Congress on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice. In the letter UNODC lauded the venue staff for performing their duties in a committed and responsible manner, personally enhancing the successful servicing of the conference. In addition, UNODC recognized that the hard work of QNCC staff supported high-level delegates, including Heads of State and Government, as well as other participants and United Nations staff, in the effective exercise of their functions.
Saleh Johar Al Mohammed, Chief Operating Officer, AMLAK said: “As a venue management organization that proudly supports Qatar’s National Vision, our aim is to ensure that QNCC is the venue of choice for regional and global forums and events. The appreciation letters that we receive, as well as conducting surveys amongst our valued customers give us unique insights that enable our team to create an invaluable experience for customers and visitors alike, which will influence their choice to return to our venue for all their future events.”
QNCC managed 179 events between January and June 2015, for global, regional and internal clients. The survey indicated that customers rated QNCC as either outstanding or excellent in terms of hospitality, cleanliness, customer service, and the overall experience. When compared with similar venues, QNCC was rated excellent, and the overall evaluation for its capabilities in terms IT facilities and the response to IT requirements was also excellent. In addition, the venue was excellent and outstanding in terms of its capabilities for meeting client expectations by survey respondents.
Ken Jamieson, General Manager, QNCC said: “At QNCC, we are passionate about delivering quality products and an excellent service for all our customers. The venue has managed events ranging from intimate meetings to global conferences, and we are thrilled with the results of our survey, which reinforces to our team that their tireless efforts, long hours and good humour has yielded positive results. While 87 percent of our customer satisfaction rating was extremely positive, we are paying a great deal of attention to the other 13 percent as we consider and value all our customer input and we continuously adopt consistent development of our facility and human capital.”
“We constantly encourage creativity, innovation, an open mind and a focus on continuous improvement to create even better service for our customers of tomorrow. We look forward to ensuring that our global best practice standards are maintained throughout all future events,” he added.
QNCC has held a number of successful international events including the Thirteenth United Nations Congress on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice, Project Qatar and Disney on Ice. It was named the Best Convention and Conference Venue by the World Tourism Awards, as well as the Middle East’s Leading Exhibition and Convention Centre by the World Travel Awards this year. QNCC is a Qatar Foundation owned business operated by AMLAK, providing a venue for meetings, conferences, conventions and exhibitions for high profile, international organisations including governmental bodies, trade and professional associations, Qatar Foundation businesses and local organisations and companies.